Training Services BCI: Writing Business Continuity Plans
BCI: writing business continuity plans from SGS – learn how to develop and write a business continuity plan.
Every good business continuity plan (BCP) starts with good planning. This course provides you with practical guidance on how to develop and write BCPs as specified in the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) Good Practice Guidelines.
Why choose the writing business continuity plans course from SGS?
This course will help you to:
- Learn how to develop and write a set of strategic, tactical and operational business continuity plans as part of the incident response structure, which forms a key part of the BCM lifecycle
- Understand how an exercise-led plan development process can be facilitated
Learn how to write effective business continuity plans with a world-leading training provider
As a global leader in professional training, we draw on years of worldwide experience of business continuity planning to provide effective learning and development.
This course covers a number of topics, including:
- The emergency response phase (alert, welfare and communication)
- Incident management, including dealing with the media
- Assessment and invocation of recovery
- Activity recovery plans, including plan detail and interrelationships
- Tactical recovery plan, including coordinating and troubleshooting the recovery phase
- Creation of more generic exercises to increase the validity and scope of the plan across different functions
All delegates will receive a BCI Certificate of Attendance on completion of the course.
To find out more about our write effective business continuity plans course, contact us today.