Training Services IATF 16949:2016 – Automotive Quality Management Systems – Lead Auditor Course
IATF 16949:2016 lead auditor course from SGS provides specialized training to satisfy the IATF standard clauses 7.2.3 and 7.2.4.
Why choose the SGS IATF 16949:2016 lead auditor course?
On completion of this course, you will have an awareness of:
- IATF 16949:2016 clause 7.2.3, Internal Auditor Competency (modules one to three)
- IATF 16949:2016 clause 7.2.4, Second Party Auditor Competency (modules one to three)
- IATF 16949:2016 clause 4.3.2, for Customer Specific Requirements (module one)
- IATF 16949:2016 clause 5.1, Leadership and Commitment (module one)
The trusted IATF 16949:2016 lead auditor course from a leading training provider
As the leader in professional training, we offer you in-depth knowledge and expertise in IATF 16949:2016 requirements. The course consists of three modules. To complete the course and satisfy the IATF standard clauses 7.2.3 and 7.2.4, 100% attendance of all three modules and successful completion of the tests in modules two and three is required.
- Duration: 5 days
- Modules: Three modules, which can be offered individually
- Training options: Public and in-house
- Accreditation: SGS
Module one: Introduction to IATF 16949:2016 – one day
Module one covers:
- Overview of IATF 16949:2016
- Change history
- Annex SL
- PDCA model
- Process approach
- Introduction to customer specific requirements
Module two: Internal Auditing IATF 16949:2016 – two days
By the end of module two, you will be able to understand and interpret the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 clauses 4 to 10.
Module three: Core Tools – two days
Module three covers:
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
Who should attend?
The three course modules are designed for:
- Delegates who have a working knowledge of auditing management systems within the automotive sector and ISO 9001
- Those involved in the implementation and/or auditing of IATF 16949:2016
- Delegates who are responsible for second-party quality management system audits and/or working with suppliers towards conformity/certification of IATF 16949:2016
- Top-level management looking for an overview
- Delegates requiring training in the IATF Core Tools (FMEA, MSA and SPC)
Please note this course is not recommended for delegates who have no prior knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015 requirements or auditing techniques. Alternative courses can be offered to meet individual needs. This course is aligned with other SGS training courses to support IATF 16949:2016 and is delivered by a competent tutor meeting the IATF 7.2.3 and 7.2.4 standard requirements.
To find out more about the IATF 16949:2016 lead auditor course, contact us today.
IATF 16949:2016 – are you ready to transition?
Learn how to prepare for a successful IATF 16949:2016 transition, join our webinar and avoid the pitfalls.