Training Services ISO 22000:2018 – Food Safety Management Systems – Internal Auditor Training Course
ISO 22000:2018 internal auditor training for food safety management systems – learn how to conduct an internal audit of a food safety management system based on ISO 22000:2018.
This course will provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to:
- Perform an internal audit of part of a food safety management system based on ISO 22000 or the equivalent
- Report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- With reference to the plan-do-check-act (PDCA) cycle, explain the process-based food safety management system model for ISO 22000, and the role of an internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of food safety management systems
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and following up an internal food safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit of part of a food safety management system based on ISO 22000 and in accordance with ISO 19011
This course is a Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) certificated training course: 2023-PT 252.
Learners who pass both the examination and continuous assessment will be issued a certificate of achievement that satisfies the formal training requirement for an individual seeking certification as an IRCA auditor/lead auditor. The certificate of achievement is valid for a period of five years from the date of the last day of the course for the purpose of certifying as an internal auditor with the CQI/IRCA.
Learners who do not pass the continuous assessment and have been in attendance for the full duration of the course will be issued a certificate of attendance.
Before starting this course, learners are expected to have prior knowledge of the following:
- Management systems
- Understand the PDCA cycle
- Food Safety Management
- Have a basic knowledge of the concepts of food safety management including HACCP, hazard analysis, hazard and risk assessment and management
- Have a basic knowledge of the relationship between food safety management and customer satisfaction and customer food safety requirements
- Understand commonly used food safety management terms and definitions, as used in ISO 22000
- ISO 22000
- Have an understanding of the requirements of ISO 22000, which may be gained by completing an IRCA certified FSMS Foundation training course or equivalent
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience to provide effective learning and development opportunities. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
Contact us to find out more about our ISO 22000:2018 internal auditor training course.
Please select your location:
- Caspian Region
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Latin America
- Middle East
- New Zealand
- South Africa