Training Services FSSC 22000 – Food Safety System Certification – Implementation and Documentation Training
This training aims to introduce delegates to the concept of Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 Standard and to provide an understanding of how to develop the documentation and implement the system in compliance with all requirements.
The training is highly beneficial for individuals involved in preparing the FSSC 22000 compliant documentation and implementation requirements.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of FSSC 22000 and ISO/TS 22002-1
- Develop and implement the compliance system
- Determine appropriate operational controls
- Develop an effective training program
- Devise an effective FSMS documentation
The training is based on case study materials and practical exercises.
Contact SGS now to learn how SGS FSSC 22000 Implementation and Documentation Training can help your business.
Please select your location:
- Caspian Region
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Latin America
- Middle East
- New Zealand
- South Africa