Training Services BRC – Global Standard for Food Safety – Internal Auditor Training
British Retail Consortium (BRC) global standard for food safety internal auditor training from SGS
Implementing the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) approved BRC scheme is a vital part of your food safety. Our two-day course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to perform an internal audit against the BRC scheme for food safety and quality management.
Why choose the BRC global standard for food safety internal auditor training from SGS?
We can help you:
- Understand how each requirement is audited and discover the details of interpretation
- Gain skills to perform effective internal audits and be prepared to pass third-party audits
- Understand the components of a robust system
- Learn the techniques for reviewing procedures/records, interviewing personnel and evaluating on-site operations through interactive workshops
- Gain the required knowledge of the BRC approach to product categories, audits and certification
The trusted internal auditor course from a leading provider of BRC training and practitioner of BRC auditing
We offer you a global network of expert trainers and auditors, regularly auditing companies to the BRC global standard for food safety. As a result, we offer you in-depth knowledge, and are ideally placed to provide you with the expert training you need to audit to BRC requirements.
Who should attend?
- Internal food safety auditors
- Food safety managers
- Quality assurance, quality control or regulatory affairs managers
- Department supervisors
- Anyone interested in gaining an insight into the BRC global standard for food safety
To find out more about our BRC global standard for food safety internal auditor training, contact us today.