Training Services Construction Safety Training for Supervisors
Construction safety training for supervisors from SGS – learn how to improve site safety and meet the requirements of the Construction Regulations.
To ensure safety on site, you need to observe industry best practice and meet the required regulatory standards. That is why your supervisors need appropriate construction-focused training. This course provides and explains the requirements of the Construction Regulations related to construction sites, including documentation requirements, appointments and other key processes essential to good health and safety practices.
Why choose construction safety training from SGS?
This course will enable you to:
- Understand your organization’s compliance and liability
- Identify hazards, assess risks and develop controls to mitigate risks
- Gain essential occupational health and safety skills and knowledge
- Ensure supervisors can effectively execute their work-related duties and understand the legal implications of those duties
Trusted construction safety training from a leader in health and safety courses
As the world’s foremost certification, verification, inspection and testing organization, we offer in-depth knowledge in all aspects of health and safety for the construction industry – both in theory and practice – from understanding local safety compliance legislation to working at heights.
This course covers:
- The OHS Act
- Interpreting the Building and Construction Safety Regulations
- Appointments, designation and responsibilities
- Documentation required by the Building and Construction Safety Regulations
- The task safety analysis and observation process
- The incident investigation process
- The inspection process
- Hazard identification and risk assessment (HIRA)
- The requirements for working at heights
- Engineering safety
- Emergency planning
Participants will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all of these areas in order to complete the course successfully.
To discuss your construction safety training requirements, contact us today.
Please select your location:
- Caspian Region
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Latin America
- Middle East
- New Zealand
- South Africa