ISO 37001 was developed in response to a growing need for organizations to take proactive measures to prevent bribery and corruption. The standard is designed to help organizations to identify corruption and promote an anti-bribery culture by specifying the requirements for the successful implementation of an anti-bribery management system (ABMS).
Key Features of ISO 37001
The ISO 37001 standard can be integrated to your current management systems as it follows the same structure and framework of all ISO standards. Implementation allows congruity with other standards, such as ISO 9001.
ISO 37001 focuses on:
- The context of an organization, including the needs and expectations of stakeholders
- Leadership commitment
- Assessment of risks and opportunities, and actions taken to address them
- Monitoring and reporting
- Measures for achieving continual improvement
What Can ISO 37001 Bring You?
ISO 37001:2016 ABMS certification can help companies large and small, and non-profit organizations, through:
- Providing an in-depth audit and assessment in areas that are subject to bribery risks
- Demonstrating conformance to local and global bribery and corruption laws
- Ensuring certainty while preventing conflicts of interests in commercial transactions
- Mitigating legal and reputational risks to enhance the brand
- Instilling positive corporate values to the workforce
How Can SGS Help?
We can assist you on your route to ISO 37001:2016 ABMS certification. Our global experts in certification and training can help your company embody ethical virtues and make social compliance a part of your business strategy and sustainability.
Contact us and learn more about how ISO 37001:2016 can help your company.