Protect your IT systems against malware and criminal attacks with cybersecurity analysis services from SGS.
Develop cybersecurity capabilities via SGS training, gap assessments and audits.
Cybersecurity presents a huge challenge for automotive manufacturers. System complexity on hardware and software, bus systems and communication protocols, and a fragmented supplier landscape present a challenge for automotive manufacturers and suppliers seeking to meet cybersecurity requirements.
Cybersecurity is key for applications like Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Firmware Over the Air (FOTA) updates or Vehicle to Vehicle and Infrastructure (V2X) communication. As a result, standards are under development and regulation is already in place for several applications.
We offer a full set of services to help the automotive industry develop cybersecurity capabilities via training, gap assessments and audits.
Why choose automotive cybersecurity solutions from SGS?
We help you:
- Ensure the cybersecurity of your automotive hardware, software and business processes
- Confirm that your solutions meet cybersecurity requirements put in place in proprietary and bilateral specifications, standards and regulations
- Develop the required cybersecurity capabilities
Automotive Cybersecurity Training
We offer a range of automotive cybersecurity training, such as:
- Introductory cybersecurity training for automotive manufacturers introducing the most relevant standards, regulations, incidents, best practices and certifications
- SAE J3061 and ISO/SAE 21434 standard, secure hardware/software development life cycle for automotive
- Secure design and coding principles, security assessment and testing
- Penetration testing for automotive systems
- Common Criteria for automotive applications and available protection profiles (e.g., V2X)
Automotive Cybersecurity Assessments
We offer automotive cybersecurity assessments, including:
- Cybersecurity threat and risk analysis
- Security related gap assessments and design reviews
- Customized security assessment and penetration test campaigns for automotive components (ECUs, hardware and software)
- Security capability maturity assessments for organizations and business processes against ISO/SAE 21434
- Pre-testing services in the course of certification activities
Automotive Cybersecurity Certification
We provide automotive cybersecurity certification, such as:
- Audits and certification against ISO/SAE 21434 (in preparation)
- Common Criteria evaluation and certification (German scheme, Dutch Scheme, Spanish Scheme, Singaporean Scheme, Norwegian Scheme, Turkish Scheme)
- SESIP security evaluation and certification suitable for automotive IoT devices governed by GlobalPlatform
As leading cybersecurity experts, our state-of-the-art SGS cyberlabs around the world provide you with trusted, impartial testing, verification and certification solutions to help you meet the challenges of cybersecurity.