Risk Management Lean Quality Management
Optimize quality – from conception of the product or service to delivery – with lean quality management from SGS.
Guaranteeing the quality of your products and services is essential for maintaining customer loyalty. Our lean quality management service helps you optimize quality in all your processes – from product and service conception to delivery to your client.
Why choose lean quality management from SGS?
We can help you:
- Ensure quality and customer satisfaction by developing efficient products and services from the start
- Reduce costs and generate savings
- Improve the quality of suppliers by involving them in development and managing quality appropriately
- Guarantee that products and services are designed with the appropriate quality
- Improve employee involvement and develop an organization focused on continuous improvement
- Ensure compliance with quality standards
- Improve the productivity of the company through the elimination of errors
- Define and develop a quality strategy throughout your company
Trusted lean quality management from a world leader
As a world leader in quality management, we offer in-depth expertise and experience in implementing the lean methodology. We are committed to ensuring that your project is cost effective and generates tangible annual savings.
Our lean quality management strategy uses a range of tools and methods, including:
- Development of quality in your organization, ensuring support throughout your company
- Structured management system and optimization of hierarchy and communication
- Display of KPIs and objectives through visual management, communication boards and dashboards
- Implementation of the seven basic quality tools
- 6 Sigma and the define, measure, analyze, improve and control (DMAIC) process
- Advanced product quality planning (APQP)
- Control plans
- Change management
- Implementation of the quality basics in operations
- Problem solving processes
- Design thinking and customer journey maps
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Capacity and stability process studies
- Measurement system analysis
To discuss your lean quality management requirements, contact us today.