Risk Management Production and Reservoir Geology Services
SGS production and reservoir geology services provide geological evaluations and solutions for the exploration and production (E and P) industry.
Our services are fully integrated and delivered with the full support of our multi-disciplined subsurface teams.
Our geological services experts focus on delivering reliable qualitative and quantitative results. Data from the full cross-section of domains is collected using your preferred applications integrated with efficient workflow procedures. Our services are employed both in the exploration and development realm and include basin-scale to regional petroleum systems modeling and play fairway analysis.
We also offer:
- Data-room evaluations
- Structural and (seismo-) stratigraphic interpretation and evaluation
- Reservoir mineralogical analysis (QEMSCAN)
- Core evaluation and depositional environment interpretation
- Reservoir characterization, quantification and geostatistics
- Static 2D and 3D regional and reservoir modeling
- Uncertainty or risk analysis and volumetrics
Our highly trained and skilled team supports you in optimizing your data, in-house technologies and applications at the same time as providing you with essential input for the economic assessment of your prospects and fields. For more information on how SGS production and reservoir geology services can assist your business, contact us now.