SGS Investor Days
Each year SGS organizes Investor Days, an opportunity for our investors to get to know the company in more detail, and to discover regional and business perspectives from the field.
2019 Investor Days
SGS 2019 Investor Days took place in Changzhou and Taipei in November.
During the trip, delegates had the opportunity to visit our Changzhou and Taipei labs, which play an important role for SGS in the APAC region by providing testing, inspection, certification and verification facilities for our softline, chemicals, hardline, wireless, food, semiconductors and minerals customers.
There was no formal strategic update, which will occur next year ahead of the completion of our 2020 Plan. Frankie Ng, CEO, Dominik de Daniel, CFO, members of the Operations Council and SGS management held presentations supporting the lab tours and highlighting how our employees service our customers in the field. The event also explored how our customers’ supply chains are changing in the light of the current trade disputes, supported by our local management, guest speakers, customers and partners.
Event Presentation Downloads
- Business Update – Frankie Ng, CEO (PDF 4.5 MB) >
- Finance Update – Dominik de Daniel, CFO (PDF 5.7 MB) >
- North East Asia (NEA) and China – Helmut Chik & Steven Du (PDF 2.06 MB) >
- Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) – Peter Possemiers (PDF 5.49 MB) >
- Chinese Market Agriculture, Food and Life – Olivier Coppey (PDF 4.37 MB) >
- SGS Taiwan – Steven Chiou (PDF 2.14 MB) >
- CBE Business Transformation – Jeffrey McDonald & Steven Bowen (PDF 7.53 MB) >
- Global Business Service – Nicole WU (PDF 1.38 MB) >
Previous Investor Events
Download presentation materials from previous investor events:
- 2018 Investor Days - Bordeaux
- 2017 Investor Days - Vietnam
- 2016 Investor Days - Poland
- 2015 Investor Days - Chile and Peru
- 2014 Investor Days - China and Hong Kong
- 2013 Investor Days - Texas and New Orleans, USA
- 2012 Investor Days - South Africa
- 2011 Investor Days - Toronto, Canada
- 2010 Investor Days - Rouen, France
Please note that SGS Investor Days are intended for equity analysts and investors. Any other potential participants should contact IR directly.