SGS Investor Days
Each year SGS organizes Investor Days, an opportunity for our investors to get to know the company in more detail, and to discover regional and business perspectives from the field.
2019 Investor Days
SGS 2019 Investor Days will be taking place in Changzhou and Taipei on November 7-9.
We will be exploring the theme of how global supply chains are changing in light of the current trade disputes, the respective domestic testing markets and how our service portfolio is developing in the region. We will support this by visiting SGS and customer facilities, other partners and officials.
During the trip this year Frankie Ng, CEO, Dominik de Daniel, CFO and members of the Operations Council will update on strategy where appropriate, while focusing on giving you a unique insight into the theme through seeing how SGS operates in the field.
Previous Investor Events
Download presentation materials from previous investor events:
- 2018 Investor Days - Bordeaux
- 2017 Investor Days - Vietnam
- 2016 Investor Days - Poland
- 2015 Investor Days - Chile and Peru
- 2014 Investor Days - China and Hong Kong
- 2013 Investor Days - Texas and New Orleans, USA
- 2012 Investor Days - South Africa
- 2011 Investor Days - Toronto, Canada
- 2010 Investor Days - Rouen, France
Please note that SGS Investor Days are intended for equity analysts and investors. Any other potential participants should contact IR directly.