SGS Investor Days
Each year SGS organizes Investor Days, an opportunity for our investors to get to know the company in more detail, and to discover regional and business perspectives from the field.
2019 Investor Days
SGS 2019 Investor Days will be taking place in Changzhou and Taipei on November 7-9.
We will be exploring the theme of how global supply chains are changing in light of the current trade disputes by visiting SGS and customer facilities and government officials.
During the trip this year Frankie Ng, CEO, Dominik de Daniel, CFO and members of the Operations Council will update on strategy where appropriate, while focusing on giving you a unique insight into the theme through seeing how SGS operates in the field.
2018 Investor Days
Download the material from our latest investor event.
- Frankie Ng & Carla De Geyseleer – Strategy and Finance Update
- Jeff McDonald – Shared Services: How CBE Has Benefitted
- Carla De Geyseleer – Risk Intelligence
- Vincenzo Torrisi – Path to Inorganic Growth
- Filippo Rota – Operational Excellence
- Thomas Klukas – World Class Services @ SGS
- Pauline Earl – SGS Western Europe
- Eric Sarfati – SGS France
- Alim Saidov – OGC: Past, Present and Future
- Derick Govender – Minerals: Past, Present and Future
- Olivier Coppey – AFL: Transformation & Constant Alignment to Markets
- Roger Kamgaing – GIS: Transformation & Repositioning for the Future
- Daniel Rüfenacht – Corporate Sustainability at SGS
- Peter Possemiers – EHS: Our Journey to the Success Zone
- Jeff McDonald – CBE: Past, Present and Future
Previous Investor Events
Download presentation materials from previous investor events:
- 2017 Investor Days - Vietnam
- 2016 Investor Days - Poland
- 2015 Investor Days - Chile and Peru
- 2014 Investor Days - China and Hong Kong
- 2013 Investor Days - Texas and New Orleans, USA
- 2012 Investor Days - South Africa
- 2011 Investor Days - Toronto, Canada
- 2010 Investor Days - Rouen, France
Please note that SGS Investor Days are for equity analysts and investors. Any other potential participants should contact IR directly.