The online SGS Sustainability Report 2013 and the accompanying 2013 Sustainability Highlights have been verified and assured. As previously, the text, performance data and data management have been verified by Deloitte SA in accordance with the International Standard of Related Services (ISRS 4400), as established by the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC).
The accuracy and veracity of data and content have been assured using SGS’s own sustainability reporting assurance framework and the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Sustainability Reporting Guidelines G4-Comprehensive. All assured pages feature the text “The content of this webpage has been verified and assured” at the bottom of the page.
The Report was also reviewed internally, by the Sustainability Steering Committee which is composed of members of the Operations Council, Managing Directors in our trend countries, as well as by members of the SGS Works Council and SGS Staff Committee in China.
- Assurance Statement (PDF 74 KB)
- Statement from External Auditor (Deloitte) (PDF 32 KB)
- Statement from SGS Managing Directors (PDF 36 KB)
- Statement from the Chairman of the European Works Council (PDF 37 KB)
- Statement from the Chair of the Staff Committee, SGS China and Hong Kong (PDF 32 KB)
- Stakeholder Panel Statement (PDF 33KB)
The content of this webpage has been verified and assured.