Seismic processing from SGS – fast, effective integrated processing for your seismic data.
When processing seismic data, the complexities of the particular geological model require specialist expertise. With our depth of geological and geophysical knowledge, we can provide you with dedicated seismic processing for exploration, development and production studies.
Why choose seismic processing from SGS?
We can help you to:
- Control the results precisely during the processing phase and start interpretation immediately on completion
- Integrate the entire process into our proven workflow, offering you a complete subsurface study
- Control your data locally, in one single location, saving you time and money
Trusted seismic processing from a world leader in integrated subsurface studies
As a leading provider of integrated subsurface studies, we offer you unrivaled experience and expertise. We have successfully participated in numerous projects around the globe – from exploration studies, reserve certifications, asset evaluations and data room reviews to redeterminations and integrated field development planning.
Our seismic imaging capabilities include:
- Time processing – post- and pre-stack migration, 2D and 3D studies, land, marine and transitional zone environments
- Pre Stack Depth Migration (PDSM) – 2D/3D, true-amplitude, isotropic/VTI, irregular acquisition, rugose topography
- Tomography (anisotropic) and complex velocity model building
- Full 3D diffraction imaging
- Ray tracing – illumination studies and acquisition planning
Our reservoir characterization capabilities include:
- Acoustic impedance inversion
- AVO and elastic impedance inversion
- Time-lapse inversion
- Converted wave and PP-PS inversion
- Reservoir property derivation from inversion
- AVO analysis and DHI extraction
- AVO modeling
- Fluid substitution modeling
To talk to us about your seismic processing requirements, contact us today.