Oil and Gas Mechanical Integrity Management System
Mechanical integrity management system from SGS – effective, simplified management of your mechanical integrity data.
Even moderate scale asset integrity management (AIM) programs produce massive quantities of data that must be effectively managed. Our web-based mechanical integrity management system (MIMS) simplifies the management of your mechanical integrity data and improves the robustness of existing AIM programs for effective auditing.
Why use the mechanical integrity management system from SGS?
Our experience in managing large amounts of data has led to the development of specialized expertise and protocols. As a result, we can effectively address your data management issues, while reducing cost and risk. We can help you:
- Easily manage your inspection and maintenance planning
- Reduce cost, time and effort
- Gain a critical management tool to track the implementation of your inspection and remediation of program findings with highly effective Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Reduce repetitive data entry for equipment and regulatory documentation, corrosion monitoring and visual Inspection data, and inspection drawings
Trusted mechanical integrity management system services from the world’s leading supplier
As the world’s leading inspection, testing, verification and certification company, we offer you trusted expertise, experience and resources. That is why we are the first choice for clients requiring effective mechanical integrity management the world over.
Based on the data entered and generated in our mechanical integrity management system, we can provide you with:
- Recommendation tracking
- Electronic data management
- Corrosion monitoring
- Inspection and maintenance planning
- Electronic reporting
Contact us today to find out how our mechanical integrity management system can offer you effective, simplified management of your data.