SGS IBR has expanded its global testing capabilities with the opening of a new filtration testing facility in the eastern Chinese province of Jiangsu.
The Suzhou IBR laboratory is the first domestic third-party testing laboratory in China to specialize in testing air filtration efficiency. Our highly trained team of laboratory technicians specialize in testing everything from filtration materials and components to complete heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) units. Utilizing state-of-the-art laboratory equipment, we can test a wide range of filters, including high-efficiency particulate absorbing (HEPA) filters and ultra-low particulate air (ULPA) filters.
The Suzhou laboratory joins SGS IBR’s other testing capabilities in Grass Lake, Michigan, USA, and Milton Keynes, UK, creating a global network of cutting-edge testing facilities specializing in filtration performance. They offer customers a one-stop solution for all their filtration testing requirements. After all, it’s only trusted because it’s tested.
Location: Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
Size: 2500 m2
Serving domestic and international clients, we test air filtration equipment used in:
- Home appliances
Domestic and Commercial HVAC
- Room purifiers – AHAM AC-1
- Vacuum cleaners – ASTM F1977, IEC 62885
- HEPA/ULPA – EN 1822/ ISO 29643 including MPPS to 0.01μm, IEST HEPA & ULPA
- HVAC – Initial Efficiency, Full Tests with Charge Conditioning, Dirt Holding Capacity, refer to ISO 16890, EN779 and ASHRAE 52.2
- Automotive – ISO 5011 for engine air intake and ISO 11155 for cabin air
For further information on our range of services, please visit SGS IBR.