SGS Remote Auditing Solutions Help Industries to Meet the Challenge of Social Distancing and Lockdown
SGS is reassuring business and industry leaders around the world that, despite the challenge of social distancing and lockdowns prompted by the COVID-19 pandemic, regulatory and compliance audits can continue thanks to its Remote Auditing Solutions.
Whilst SGS continues to offer on-site audits wherever possible, remote auditing solutions ensure that industries unable to facilitate on-site visits can continue to meet government regulations and industry standards. Remote auditing apps and technological solutions allow SGS to conduct audits partially or completely off site, using mobile and desktop applications to link users in real time to auditing experts.
Jeffrey McDonald, Executive Vice President, Certification & Business Enhancement said: "We recognize that in these uncertain times prompted by the COVID-19 on-site audits may present real risks and challenges to organizations around the world. If on-site audits and inspections are not possible, our advice is to go remote where possible."
On a case by case basis, SGS's technical experts will recommend the proper technology and approach for your audit. Available options include:
- SGS QiiQ – a remote auditing app that enables Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) audits to take place anywhere in the world. The app directly connects business leaders and quality managers with audit specialists who can guide users through the remote audit process, sharing information in real time, helping troubleshoot issues and collecting vital information along the way
- Web Conferencing Solutions – designed to easily give on-site teams real-time contact with SGS audit professionals. Audits can be conducted via various popular web conferencing programs like Skype and Microsoft Teams
SGS has developed its remote auditing technology to help customers:
- Maintain their certifications
- Increase audit flexibility
- Limit disruption to your operations and supply chains
As the world-leading provider of quality assurance and quality control services, SGS offers unrivaled experience stretches across every industry.
For further information, please contact:
Senior Manager, Marketing Global & NAM
t: +201 508 3029
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.