This standard replaces OHSAS 18001:2007, promoting a safe and healthy working environment, reducing Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) risk and work-related incidents, and improving legislative compliance.
ISO 45001 aims to reduce the 2.78 million fatalities that occur each year due to work-related accidents.
SGS delivers ISO 45001 International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) and Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) certified courses, across multiple countries, such as:
- ISO 45001:2018 – OHSMS Auditor Migration Course (Module 2) (PDF 785 KB)
- ISO 45001:2018 – OHSMS Internal Auditor Training Course (PDF 1.1 MB)
- ISO 45001:2018 – OHSMS Lead Auditor Training Course (PDF 1.0 MB)
To ensure we accommodate all your needs, we have produced two additional SGS-approved courses:
- ISO 45001:2018 – OHSMS Introduction Course (PDF 553 KB)
- ISO 45001:2018 – OHSMS Implementation Training Course (PDF 756 KB)
Sinziana Buliarca, SGS International Account Manager, said: "At SGS, we are dedicated to promoting a safe and healthy environment and ISO 45001:2018 training courses provide organizations and individuals with the knowledge and structure to do this effectively. We're committed to supporting our clients on the transition process, ensuring business results are archived on time and effectively."
For further information, please contact:
International Account Manager
t: +34 63 85 62 969
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.