These facilities offer a broad range of services using a robust information technology platform. They also expand on the existing testing capabilities in our Brookings facility (featured last issue).
Laboratory space: 30,000 sq. ft.
Locations: North Sioux City, South Dakota and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
The two laboratories offer a broad spectrum of food and agricultural testing services, including:
- Product testing:
- Microbiological – qualitative pathogens and quantitative-spoilage and indicator organisms
- Chemical – parameters including allergens, fat, protein, rancidity indicators
- Physical – parameters including appearance, odor, taste, texture
- Research and development
- Method Validation (AOAC or client specific)
- Process validations
- Product Validation
- Shelf-life studies
- USP Antimicrobial Effectiveness
- USP Preparatory Testing
- Food safety consultation
- Regulatory advisories and recommendations
Our North Sioux City and Oklahoma labs deliver ISO 17025 accredited microbiological and chemical testing services that meet the highest standards for laboratory quality systems, accuracy, reliability and customer service. In addition, they are A2LA accredited, a third-party verification of managerial and technical competency in these locations.
This facility is staffed and equipped to deliver tests across every food category including:
- Confectionary & chocolate
- Fruits & vegetables
- Grains & cereals
- Herbs & spices
- Meat & poultry
- Oils & fats
- Pet food
- Processed, canned & frozen foods
- Tea & coffee
Experience and Expertise
We offer a dedicated resource of degree qualified scientists, with operational or industry experience, 24/7 to ensure clients are provided with accurate information efficiently. Our teams are also available in the labs seven days a week for client emergencies.
For further information, please contact:
Jodene Gubin-Jurgens, PhD
Senior Vice President of Operations