With expertise, laboratories and field stations across Europe, our clients are better able to access our plant protection product (PPP) homologation services. This initiative and investment in new services compliments our already global services offering for dietary risk assessment, product chemistry and e-fate studies.
Bees and bumblebees
Protecting these vital pollinating insects from harm is an ongoing and critical issue for the seed and crop industry. With a broad geographic scope, our European network is ideally placed and experienced to conduct studies across much of the year – and the bees' activity throughout the season.
Our ecotoxicological department is already decisive in the REACH field. We have huge experience and are able to respond to a broad range of parameters under GLP (good laboratory practice). For example, we currently test to an extensive range of Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) test guidelines, including:
- Aquatic acute and chronic (and sub-chronic) ecotoxicity assessment (OECD 201, 202, 203, 210, 211, 212, 215, 221, 236…)
- Sediment ecotoxicity assessment (OECD 218, 219, 238, 239…)
- Seawater ecotoxicity assessment
- Terrestrial plants and fungi ecotoxicity assessment (OECD 208, 227, ISO 10832)
- Terrestrial ecotoxicity assessment and field terrestrial ecotoxicology (ISO 10872, OECD 207, 222, 232, 226 Full fauna studies, or single species side-effects, Beneficial organisms product compatibility, Earthworms field ISO_11268-3…)
- Bee and bumble bee projects (OECD 246, 247, 213, 214, 245, EPPO 170, OECD 75, pollen nectar and bee product residue…)
- Bacteria and biodegradability (OECD 209, 301, 302B, 306, 311)
- Bioaccumulation and bioconcentration (OECD 305, 317)
Our portfolio of testing and expertise is always growing. Whatever your needs, contact us to find out how we can support your ecotoxicological demands.
For further information, please contact:
GLP Study Director
t: +33 4 66 58 00 89