SGS Launches GDPRonline: An Online Subscription Based Platform For GDPR Compliance
After four years of preparation and debate the General Data Protection Regulation was approved by the EU Parliament on April 14, 2016. As of May 25, 2018, organizations in non-compliance will face heavy fines.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and was designed to standardize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens' data privacy and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data protection and cyber security.
To assist organizations with this highly complex transition, SGS has developed GDPRonline, an online management service enabling any small and medium enterprises in Europe to understand and implement the different GDPR requirements for data transparency, data management and data governance. Available in multiple languages – English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese – SGS GDPRonline offers multiple services to help professionals to:
- Self-assess their current alignment to the Data Protection regulation, set action plan and measure progress in four main domains: Organization, Legal, Rights Management, Security
- List and detail all personal data processing activities managed internally or through third parties
- Measure, apply corrective actions and reduce risks in compliance to GDPR
- Centralize notification management to manage individual's rights requests and eventual data breaches reporting obligations*
- Access direct support with SGS' GDPR experts via chat, email and video chat
Additional benefits of the platform include:
- A secure and easy best practice solution
- A flexible training and support platform to better understand requirements
- An easy process for companies that are not data protection specialists
- A central repository for all the data protection documents required to demonstrate ongoing compliance
SGS is offering a free 14-day trial to all new registrants and pricing starts at:
- 20 Euro/month for companies up to 10 employees
- 30 Euro/month for companies up to 50 employees
- 50 Euro/month for companies up to 250 employees
GDPRonline is available at https://gdpr.sgs.com
For further information, please contact:
GDPRonline Program Director
t: +33 6 28502641
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.