If you own or operate a US facility, or are an importer covered by FSMA rules, you must meet new training, risk assessment, labeling, supply chain management, audit, testing and other requirements.
To meet the growing industry need for FSMA compliance, we are offering eight new courses to increase awareness of food safety and the requirements for implementing the new regulations. These courses are designed to meet the needs of anyone involved with food safety.
- Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) – learn how to design and implement an EMP, based on raw materials and finished products, starting with a determination of the pathogen of concern
- FSMA Food Hygiene Practices – an introductory course in FSMA food hygiene requirements for those who manufacture, process, pack, or handle food
- FSMA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) – focusing on food processing facilities, this course provides an understanding of preventive controls for the management and preparation of food safety plans, validation of preventive controls and more
- Developing and Implementing FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food – understand the practical implementation of the FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food rule, including GMPs (Subpart B), hazard analysis, preventive controls and food safety plan
- FSMA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) Animal Food – become an FDA recognized PCQI for animal food
- FSPCA Foreign Supplier Verification Program – learn the requirements for implementing the FDA’s Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) for Importers of Food for Humans and Animals
- Implementing GMP, HACCP and FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food – learn the requirements for implementing a combined GMP, HACCP and FSMA preventive controls system
- Understanding US FDA Food and Allergen Labeling Requirements – gain an understanding of the FDA’s food labeling requirements, with a focus on allergen labeling as an FSMA requirement
“As part of our continuous effort to provide relevant and cutting edge training content, we have designed these eight courses to meet the needs of almost any food safety client. As a leading provider of professional training, we can offer a superior education from an industry expert, guaranteeing our students a best in class learning experience,” says Hank Karayan, Global FSMA Program Manager
To learn more about these courses and how you can enroll, download the FSMA brochure or contact.:
Senior Global Marketing Manager
t: +1 201 448 0377
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.