It is one of two SGS agriculture and food laboratories in the city. From this lab we offer a diverse range of testing and analysis services to the country’s agriculture and food industries.
|Laboratory space:||1,000 sq. m|
Covering three floors, this lab includes dedicated zones for administration, physical, chemical and microbiological analysis.
Focused on microbiological, physical and chemical testing our Casablanca lab is staffed and equipped to deliver testing services for food and food products, including:
- Microbiological analysis:
- Indicators, pathogens and spoilage organisms such as E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Legionella, Staphylococci, Lactic flora, Clostridium perfringens, Bacillus cereus, Candida albicans, yeasts, molds, total aerobic count and sulfite-reducing anaerobes
- Physical and-chemical analysis:
- Contaminants: pesticide residues, heavy metals, veterinary drug residues, melamine, histamine, mycotoxins and PAHs, allergens
- Nutritional analysis: vitamins, minerals, artificial colors, food additives, preservatives and sweeteners
In addition to analysis, we provide hygiene audits for agri-food processing facilities, restaurants, hotels, swimming pools and spas
In this rich agricultural region, we offer a testing and analysis services on the widest range of food product categories, including:
- Beverages – including juices and carbonated drinks
- Bottled water
- Canned fish
- Canned vegetables
- Confectionery and chocolate
- Cooked and ready-to-eat goods
- Fruit and vegetables
- Grains and cereals
- Herbs and spices
- Meat, poultry and seafood
- Oils and fats
- Processed and frozen foods
- Raw meat and seafood
The laboratory has a testing scope accredited to ISO 17025.
Experience & Expertise
Serving both Morocco and the wider region of North Africa, this lab is equipped with state of the art sampling, testing and analytical equipment. Our highly-skilled and experienced team of scientists have a reputation for delivering great service and the highest levels of accuracy.
Contact SGS Morocco
Food Business Manager
t: + 212 522 484 098