SGS in Greece Receives EN ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Accreditation
On March 29, Greek accreditation body ESYD awarded SGS an extension of its EN ISO/IEC 17020:2012 accreditation, as a Type A Inspection Body.
SGS has held EN ISO/IEC 17020 accreditation in Greece since 2007. Following the announcement, the following services are included in SGS's scope of accreditation:
- Statutory and voluntary inspections of pressure equipment and lifting machines
- Sampling of manganese ore
- Sampling of lignite coal
- Sampling of oils, fats, fat substances and acids, oilseeds
- Sampling of cereals, seeds and animal feeds
- Sampling of water for microbiological and chemical tests
Inspection and sampling services under the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 help the company's clients in the Agriculture and Food, and Industrial Manufacturing & Mining sectors to meet market challenges anywhere in the world.
For further information, please contact:
SGS Greece S.A.
2 Parnassou Str & 217 Kifisias Avenue
15124 Marousi Greece
t: +30 210 57 20 777
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.