SEAP The Proof Newsletter - Issue 8
Complying with quality, safety, security and sustainability requirements is an ongoing responsibility, as much as moving forward for business success.
To help you meet the challenges and to further excellence in your operations, this issue of The PROOF shares with you:
- Complimentary Leaflet: The Route to Pitfalls - ISO 9001:2015
- Complimentary Leaflet: The Route to Pitfalls - ISO 14001:2015
- SGS in India Joins Hands with BRC Global Standards to Promote Food Safety Standards
- SGS Has Issued Its First ISAS BCP 9001 Certificate to Thai Public Broadcasting Services
- Be The Winner and Stride Ahead with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Packaging Development and Design
- Accreditation of Certification Bodies Under the MSPO Certification Scheme and Conversion of MSPO Certificates
- SGS Helping a Food Management Company Ensure Compliance During the Australian Open
- Launch of SGS HART Aviation Services in India
- Promoting the Verifiable Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Initiative
- SGS Seminar on ISO 9001:2015 for Education Sector
- SGS to Exhibit at the HRDF Conference & Exhibition 2016
- SGS Seminar on HR Strategies for Service Excellence
- SGS Awards IFA-Protect & Sustain Certificate to RCF Ltd.
- SGS Academy Delivering Workplace Health and Safety Training On-Site
- Singapore Cruise Centre Achieves ISO 9001:2015 Certification with SGS
- Complimentary Webinar: Airline Risk Management - Corporate Responsibility for Employers
- Complimentary Webinar: ISO 13485:2016 - Understanding Changes and Requirements
- Toll Free Services in India
For the complete range of SGS certification and training services, visit SGS website.