On June 28 2016, SGS is hosting a webinar that will explain how to comply with the new China RoHS 2.0 regulations. This is the latest version of the legislation governing the restriction of hazardous substances in the manufacture of electrical and electronic products, plus their parts and components. It also applies to those importing such goods into China.
The webinar will last for one hour, starting at 10am (Berlin time) or 4pm (in Shangai). Dr Ryan Liu of SGS China will present and discuss the following topics:
- Review of current status of RoHS
- Introduction to China RoHS 2.0
- History, scope and definition
- Key requirements and how to comply
- The RoHS development tren
- Voluntary Certificate of China RoHS 2.0
- Brief introduction, including history and scope
- The role of the voluntary certificate under China RoHS regulation framework
- Solutions for China RoHS 2.0
- Risk analysis of non-conforming products (based on past enforcement cases
- How SGS helps enterprises to ensure compliance
- How and why SGS cooperates with the Chinese government
Register your interest in attending this webinar (and gain access/receive a recording of the event).
About SGS Electrical & Electronic Services
SGS has a global network of accredited testing laboratories and specialized teams of local experts with in-depth knowledge of the electrical and electronics (E&E) markets. The company offers a range of services to those within the supply chain, from manufacturers to retailers. For more information, go to the E&E section of the SGS website.
For further information contact:
Ryan Liu Ph.D
Senior Technical Supervisor
EET RSTS, CRS, SGS-CSTC
t: +86 (021) 6140 2677
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world.