SGS has launched a new agriculture and food address book app, giving you enhanced access to SGS’s global network of experts, providing testing, inspection, audit, certification and training services. It helps you find out who to contact and where SGS has specific agriculture and food capabilities, putting essential information, and more, at your fingertips.
Available for Apple iOS and Android, the new SGS app offers the following features:
- Address book: Find the right person first time, every time. The app provides details of the network we have in each country. Scroll to find the most appropriate person and contact them directly by email or phone
- Laboratories: Looking for a specific test or capability? Search our easy-to-use capabilities directory. Select the country of interest to display our local facilities and contacts
- Technical references: Search for technical information related to the agriculture and food industry
- Portfolio of services: Find out how SGS can help you
- Contact our team: Got a question? Send your enquiry to our team directly
- Follow us on LinkedIn: Access our showcase page and follow us for all the latest news, events and service updates
Download the new SGS app now – for Apple iOS and Android
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.