SGS Accredited by IRCA to Deliver New 2015 Certified Courses
Following the release of the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards in September 2015, SGS is pleased to have added new courses to its training portfolio.
As an approved IRCA Training Organization, SGS is able to deliver the IRCA certified courses using approved tutors to clients around the world. SGS can help organizations and individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required to effectively identify the changes and audit against the new requirements of the Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
SGS’s new certified training courses include:
- IRCA – Annex SL – Module 1 – Transition Course – 1 day
- IRCA – ISO 9001:2015 – Module 2 – Transition Course – 1 day or half a day
- IRCA – ISO 14001:2015 – Module 2 – Transition – 1 day
- IRCA – ISO9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems – Foundation Training Course – 1 day
- IRCA – ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems – Internal Auditor Course – 2 days
- IRCA – ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems – Auditor/Lead Auditor Course – 5 days
- IRCA – ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems – Auditor/Lead Auditor Course – 5 days
We are also able to offer other unaccredited and bespoke courses aligned with the 2015 Management Standards to meet individual and/or business requirements
About SGS Academy
The SGS Academy offers the very best in professional development training and customized training solutions. Its unrivaled experience and expertise, combined with a unique global reach ensures that clients and delegates benefit from consistent training and development at every level of their organization – anywhere in the world.
The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is the leading professional body for management system auditors. IRCA Certified courses are recognized globally as the highest quality of auditor training.
For further information, please contact:
Global Training Project Manager
t: +34 638 562 969
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.