SGS is proud to announce the release of the first issue of Public Sector Quarterly on September 30, 2015. This newsletter will provide updates on activities and industry developments related to governments and institutions.
In our first issue, we show how we help governments and institutions around the world to minimize risks, reduce costs, and increase productivity and efficiency.
- A celebration of our first 50 years of working with the public sector
- A new milestone – one million trucks scanned in Bahrain
- Our new contract with the government of the Republic of Congo to develop a national Timber Legality and Traceability Monitoring System
- Renewal of our scanning services contract with Chittagong Port, Bangladesh's largest seaport
We also reveal how we are helping to ensure that imported goods meet regulations and standards and how we are working to combat telephone fraud.
Also available online:
- SGS and GVG Enable Tanzania Authorities to Dismantle Clandestine Telephone Operations
- Scanner Training for Safer Trade and Travel
- Infographic: Do You Know What Is Happening to Your Cargo?
- Infographic: Have You Ever Received an International Call Showing a Local Number?
- Kenya Establishes the Import of Standardization Mark for Imported Goods
- Imports to Libya Now Require a Certificate of Inspection
Subscribe to Public Sector Quarterly.