Fumigation Available in All Spanish Ports
Investment in technical staff and services mean that SGS Spain can now deliver fumigation, pest control, gas-free measurement and residues removal services both inland and in all Spanish ports.
Minimising trade risk is a cornerstone of our services for commodities.
In addition to inland and port loading/ unloading services, Spain’s Atlantic and Mediterranean coastlines mean that we are geographically and strategically positioned to deliver fumigation, pest control, gas-free measurement and residues removal services to vessels navigating along these busy shipping routes.
Our services comply with stringent national and international legislation, as well as with best practice and globally agreed quality and safety standards.
- Fumigation of stored goods:
- Fumigation of bagged and bulk, silos, stacks and warehouses
- Services before or during shipment:
- Disinfection of empty holds
- Fumigation of cargos loaded in vessels, containers, trains and trucks
- Biocide treatment of cargos:
- Treatment against insects and mites
- Services after treatment and/or shipment:
- Ventilation, gas-free measurement and residues removal
- Monitoring, prevention and curative control of insects, rodents, stored product pests
- Non-toxic pest control systems
- Bio risk assessments
- Documented pest management systems
- Auditing of hygiene and pest management standards
Minimise trade risks with expert protection of your agricultural commodities.
For further information, please contact:
David Pérez Bataller
SGS Española de Control, S.A.
t: +34 (91) 313 80 00