SGS Electro Medical Device Services in Gunpo, Korea
Introducing SGS Korea E&E Lab
The main services we deliver are electrical safety and machinery testing as well as EMC and radio equipment testing. In addition, we provide high tech testing and approval services such as GSM mobile, wi-fi, Bluetooth, SAR, OTA and RSE.
- Established: 1996
- Employees: 189
Key Competences for Electro Medical Devices
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Product safety testing
- Performance testing
- Usability, software validation and risk management evaluation
SGS Korea E&E Lab Features
Facilitating access to global markets, SGS Korea is accredited by Korea’s national certification schemes, as well as international bodies. This means we can provide technical support, pretesting, compliance testing, debugging, certification and production surveillance whatever the destination of our clients’ products.
- ISO/IEC 17025
- CBTL – test lab
- KOLAS – test lab
- A2LA – test lab
- RRA – test lab including FCC
- EMC testing e.g. IEC EN 61326, IEC EN 60601-1-2 (10m chamber, 3m chamber)
- Product safety testing, e.g. IEC EN 60601-x-series, IEC EN 61010-x-series, IEC EN 60825-1
- Functional safety, e.g. IEC EN 61508, IEC EN 62304
- RoHS & WEEE
- Quality management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 13485)
Our technical experts are experienced and qualified in the use of x-ray systems and ultrasonic products, as well as the full range of services required to demonstrate product safety.
Key Services for EE Products
SGS Korea has extensive experience and expertise in electrical and electronic product certification services, helping customers to both export products internationally, and import goods into Korea.
- Korea (KC, KN Standards)
- Europe (CE, EN Standards)
- CB (Global, IEC Standards)
- USA (NRTL, ANSI/AAMI)
- Canada (CSA Standards)
- Brazil (Inmetro)
- Japan (VCCI, JP-MIC, PSE)
- Russia (CU)
- Australia (RCM)
We are qualified to conduct factory inspections to demonstrate compliance with certification schemes including:
- USA (NRTL)
- Brazil (Inmetro)
Do you want to keep up to date with the latest Electrical & Electronics and Medical Devices news, views and issues? Join our LinkedIn community and be part of the conversation.
For further information please contact:
Consumer Testing Korea
SGS Korea Co.Ltd.
4F, SGS B/D, 18 - 34, Sanbon-dong,
Gunpo-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea 435-040
t: +82 31 428 5707