Complying with quality, safety, security and sustainability requirements is an ongoing responsibility, as much as moving forward for business success. To help you meet the challenges and to further excellence in your operations, this issue of The PROOF shares with you:
- Launch of SGS Supply Chain Solution Powered by T Transparency
- Supply Chain Risk Management: Understanding the Value of Traceability in the Supply Chain
- ISO/DIS 9001 – What You Need To Know
- Doing Our Part In Water Conservation
- SGS Indonesia Presents Green Energy Expo "Sustainability Through Energy Management Initiatives"
- Risks Associated With Charter and Private Aircraft Hire
- Awareness of Food Safety Hazards in ASEAN Foods
- SEGi College Subang Jaya Attains ISO 9001 with SGS Malaysia
- SGS White Paper – Supply Chain Management
- Medical Devices Newsletter Issue 13
For the complete range of SGS systems and services certification and training services, visit SGS website.