SGS continues to expand its seed and crop services portfolio across new geographies.
Please take some time to read the articles below highlighting new developments and specific capabilities. We have assembled a great team of experts to service your needs. Our independent services add significant value to our customers’ operations and ensure business sustainability.
Download our newsletter or read the following articles:
- SGS provides pollen and nectar studies
- Nematode control in action in Turkey
- Investment Delivers GLP Audit Excellence and New Field Station in USA
- New principles for responsible investment agriculture published
- SGS India adapts new transgenic protein detection method
- SGS Seed and Crop Updates
- SGS Seed and Crop Events (PDF 2 MB)
Subscribe to our Seed and Crop Newsletter
For more information, please contact:
Global Business Manager - Seed & Crop Services
SGS Germany GmbH
Im Kleinen Feld 15a
t: +49 6128 744 730