Sustainability and Social Responsibility Webinars
SGS offers a series of webinars on key topics in sustainability, social responsibility and sustainability communications. The webinars support the growing awareness needs of professionals at a strategic level, across various sectors, who aim to ensure they are integrating responsible behaviours in all aspects of their businesses.
Please click on the links below to view the webinars.
- Responsible Sourcing in Higher Risk Countries: Protecting Your Reputation through Active Management
- Key Issues in Responsible Sourcing: Migrant Labour
- Making the Business Case for Robust and Effective Sustainability Communications
- Responsible Sourcing: Taking Control of Your Supply Chain
- Comparing Sustainability Reporting Standards: How to Integrate the Best Reporting Approach for your Organisation
- GRI G4 : One Year On : How Organisations are Creatively Applying GRI G4
- Responsible Sourcing from Emerging Nations: Focus on Africa & Middle East
- Preparing for Integrated Reporting - An Update on IIRC & Recent Developments
- "The Ruggie Principles" - The UN's Principles on Business & Human Rights
If you would like to discuss further information on any of the schemes mentioned in the webinars, email us or contact:
Global Interactive Marketing Manager
t: +63 2 848 0777 loc. 8772
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.