SGS is the First Worldwide Laboratory to Obtain a CB Certificate for PV Inverters
Over a number of years, SGS has conducted extensive research and development into renewable energies and participated in the main international standards committees. As a result, SGS has become the first worldwide testing laboratory to obtain accreditation for the following standards according the CB Scheme:
- IEC 62109-1: Safety of power converters for use in photovoltaic power systems – Part 1: General requirements
- IEC 62109-2: Safety of power converters for use in photovoltaic power systems – Part 2: Particular requirements for inverters
- IEC 62116: Test procedure of islanding prevention measures for utility-interconnected photovoltaic inverters
- IEC 61727: PV systems – Characteristics of the utility interface
- IEC 61683: PV systems – Power conditioners – Procedure for measuring efficiency
This extension places SGS as the leader of the PV inverter’s market for testing and certification.
As a result of its trusted reputation, commitment, competence, experience, global solutions and worldwide presence. SGS is currently working with all PV inverter’s manufacturers around the world.
For more information about our certification, testing, inspection, and verification services, visit SGS website or contact:
SGS Consumer Testing Services
Consumer Testing Services (CTS)
Global Manager Medical Devices
t: +34 91 313 8197
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.