With a growing demand for high quality NDT training across the globe, SGS is now looking to recruit an experienced and qualified Advanced NDT Tutor to strengthen its global training profile.
The role will be to deliver Phased Array (PA) and Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD) training courses around the world at predetermined locations. The role will also include technical support to the SGS Group, and to develop existing and additional training courses.
Applicants for the role, should be:
- Experienced with a minimum of 5 years in NDT
- Hold a minimum of Level 2 certification in both TOFD and PA
- Experienced in delivering high quality training
- Willing to travel and be flexible
- Aspire to develop professionally
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organized and operate in a professional manner, with proven follow through skills
- Operate as a team player, but also work well under own initiative
- Apply judgment and act according to the industry ethics and integrity
- Work well under pressure and have great attention to detail.
The successful applicant will get the chance to work within a renowned team of global experts and enjoy a permanent, full-time, contract of employment with a competitive salary and other benefits.
The location of the role is open.
SGS NDT training – meeting the global demand for excellence
The innovative SGS NDT Training Center in Shanghai provides state-of-the art training, examinations and certification in accordance with European, international and American standards such as EN ISO 9712 and ASNT.
The dedicated NDT Training Center has been awarded both Authorized Qualifying Body (AQB) and Accredited Training Organization (ATO) status by the British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (BINDT). As a result, the SGS NDT Training Center is authorized to conduct training and examinations for NDT technicians in accordance with the Personnel Certification in Non-Destructive Testing (PCN) system – the largest NDT personnel certification scheme in the world.
As a result, courses can be conducted either at the SGS NDT Training Center or can be delivered at client’s premises – anywhere in the world.
The company aims to meet the growing demand for inspectors and technicians who are trained and certified in accordance with the European and American standards for the qualification and certification of NDT personnel, EN473.
The training and examinations that SGS offers are in accordance with the highest European and American standards (EN473 / ISO 9712 / ASNT), with a particular focus on the extensive training syllabus for all NDT methods.
Examples of these training services include:
- Basic NDT awareness for engineers and managers
- Level 1, 2 and 3 PCN courses in radiographic inspection and ultrasonic testing
- Magnetic particle inspection, liquid penetrant inspection and visual inspection
- Level 2 TOFD
- Level 3 consultancy services
- Pressure equipment directive (PED) audit services
For further information, please contact:
SGS Industrial Services
NDT Training & Process Improvements
m : +63-917-858-490
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.