SGS Hungary Had a Successful GLP Inspection
SGS Hungary has recently run a successful Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) inspection from the National Institute for Quality and Organizational Development in Healthcare and Medicines. Laboratory and field services were included during inspection and OECD GLP categories 1 and 6 were granted.
SGS has successfully expanded the scope for testing on behalf of crop protection and seed industry from efficacy (granted in 2012 already) to residue and studies in product chemistry.
SGS provides studies from the planning to the final implementation according to GLP. This includes:
- Field phase of residue studies (open field, protected cropping conditions, harvest and decline crop residue trials, in all kind of fruits, vegetables, seed, oil seed in different cropping systems and with different spraying techniques)
- Analytical phase of residue study and final reporting
- Analytical chemistry for the product, and active ingredient
Based in Nyíregyháza, in the North-East of Hungary, SGS laboratory is equipped with the required equipment such as LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, a state of the art facility and different kind of spray equipment. SGS Hungary contributes with their capacity and capabilities to the network of 4 SGS GLP facilities in Europe focussing on residue analysis and product chemistry.
As an added value in case of further testing required, SGS Hungary laboratories are MSZ EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited for:
- microbiological, nutritional, chemical composition, toxins, pesticide residue analysis testing on seeds, crops, feeds and foods
- soil sampling and analyses
- water analyses
- environmental studies
To view our GLP certificate, please click here.
For more details, please contact:
SGS Hungária Kft.
1124 Budapest, Sirály u. 4.
t: +36 1 309 3322
m: +36 30 826 2961
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.