SGS’s Brisbane laboratory has been approved by FOSFA (Federation of Oils, Seeds and Fats Associations) for analysis services.
To bolster its credentials and better meet clients’ oilseed, fat and oil testing requirements, SGS been successfully approved as a FOSFA analyst. The agriculture and food laboratory has also recently been relocated to SGS’ world-class facility in Pinkenba, Brisbane.
Striving to provide best in class performance to clients, SGS understands that quality, customer service, proactive advice and quick turnaround times are vital. As well as a fast and efficient service, accuracy is the foremost testing requirement. SGS testing delivers a programme in which:
- Trade samples are given priority status and results fast tracked to ensure certificates are issued quickly.
- Quality management systems compliment the business, are ISO 17025 accredited and meet NATA regulations.
- Live test data and results are available 24/7 via SGS’ QLAB system.
- A FOSFA approved analyst and superintendent.
- A GAFTA (Grain and Feed Trade Association) analyst and superintendent.
- Able to provide industry experts to answer your questions either in the field or the laboratory.
With the Canola export season almost in full swing, SGS is ready to meet your oilseed testing and inspection requirements to ensure risks are managed by a FOSFA approved superintendent company. With Australia-wide coverage SGS can meet traders’ needs wherever in the country they are based.
For more information, please contact:
SGS Agricultural Services
t: +61 (3) 9790 3481
f: +61 (0) 3 9790 3447
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 75,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,500 offices and laboratories around the world.