SGS Australia Laboratory Moves
This summer, SGS’ Toowoomba laboratory has moved to Pinkenba, Brisbane, Queensland. This new facility is strategically located to service the growing needs of both our Australian and international customers.
We provide a wide range of services, including:
- Grain and oil testing
- GMO analysis
- Heavy metals analysis
- Food chemistry and microbiological testing
- Agricultural feed and fodder analysis
- Nutritional analysis and labelling
Located across the country, our offices and team help customers worldwide by making risks clear and controllable. With our industry leading expertise, we make sure that you can concentrate on your core business.
SGS Australia is a GAFTA member and provides:
- Fumigation and pest control
- Risk management (guarantee services, CMA, SMA…)