SGS EMC Seminar - To be Held in December in Munich, Germany
The newest in a series of SGS Germany seminars covers the topic of Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC).
The seminar will take place on December 3, 2013, in Munich, Germany.
For this event, SGS has brought together a panel of EMC experts from Siemens AG, EPCOS AG and BMW Group as well as its own experts, for a day packed with presentations and discussions related to EMC. The event will conclude with a tour of our EMC, Product Safety and Environmental Simulation labs and as well our Battery Testing House.
The event’s agenda includes the following presentations, in chronological order:
- EMC as a Part of the Development Process – The Road to Compliance – Josef Bauer, SGS Germany GmbH
- EMC-compatible Printed Circuit Board Design (termination, return currents, layer stackup, placement, routing, decoupling) – Karl-Heinz Schraink, Siemens AG
- The Right Implementation of EMC Suppression Components and Filters - Dr. Stefan Weber, EPCOS AG
- EMC Qualification of Vehicles and their Components (requirements, product specifications and system approval) – Thomas Dworznik, BMW Group
- EMC Failure Analysis Methods – locate the sources of EMC interferences – Frank Schmiedl, Stephan Woessner, SGS Germany GmbH
- EMC – Remedies – Examples from our Practical Experience (live demonstration) – Afrim Peci, Josef Bauer, SGS Germany GmbH
After the presentations part, the seminar will conclude with a tour of the SGS lab in Munich. As part of the tour, participants will be able to take a close look at SGS’s state-of-the-art testing platforms for EMC, Product Safety, and Environmental Simulation. The tour will also take participants to the SGS Battery Testing House.
The event’s language is German.
Date & time: 3 December, from 9:30 am to 5:15pm.
Location: SGS Germany GmbH in Munich, located at - Hofmannstraße 50, 81379 Munich
To register, please contact us by November 22,
t: +49 (0) 89 787 475 447
f: +49 (0) 89 125 040 64 447