Focus On Danube
For third year running, SGS Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria and Serbia are running their "One Danube Project" which is focused on continuous improvement and standardization of the services that we offer along this important transportation corridor.
The River Danube is the most important transport route to the Black Sea from Central Europe. With our extensive presence in each of these Countries and the high expertise of our local teams, we manage all inspection processes, including direct and indirect trans-loading operations in the port of Constantza, a key operational hub in the Black Sea Region. SGS recently relocated and expanded its laboratory capabilities in Constantza, to enable us to meet the increasing demand for testing of Agricultural Commodities from our Customers.
To download our newsletter click here or on the following articles:
- Bulgaria – Verify regulatory compliance in Bulgaria
- Serbia – Pre-season data sets the scene for 2013-07-01
- Hungary – Quality and precision from Hungary’s leading test facility
- Romania – New laboratory in Constanta opens for the 2013 Season
- Mycotoxins and Aflatoxins
- Guarantee Services and Quality Maps
To receive more information contact SGS Agricultural Team.