Seed and Crop Newsletter - March 2013
SGS Group continues to expand its Seed and Crop Services portfolio across new geographies. Please take some time to read through the articles below highlighting new developments and specific capabilities.
We have assembled a great team of experts to service your needs and our independent services add significant value to our customers’ operations and ensure business sustainability.
Thank you for checking out SGS and your support.
To download our newsletter click here (PDF 5.10 MB) or on the following articles:
- SGS Australia starts field trial services (PDF 493 KB)
- Certification of seed treatment plants in Germany and other EU countries (PDF 588 KB)
- Higher tier water monitoring studies (PDF 701 KB)
- Changing water infiltration rate, combats deteriorating water quality in Africa (PDF 519 KB)
- SGS Indonesia starts field trial services (PDF 692 KB)
- SGS Gravena provides pest resistance monitoring services in Brazil (PDF 237 KB)
- Farming in Africa – The New Frontier (PDF 642 KB)
- SGS Russia to launch seed variety trials and other field evaluation of agricultural inputs (PDF 569 KB)
- SGS global agricultural market research, a world of discovery (PDF 436 KB)
- SGS Seed and Crop updates (PDF 176 KB)
- SGS Seed and Crop events (PDF 176 KB)
For further information, please contact:
VP Global Seed and Crop Services
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 75,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,500 offices and laboratories around the world.