Seed and Crop Newsletter - December 2012
SGS Group continues to expand its Seed and Crop Services portfolio across new geographies. Please take some time to read through the articles below highlighting new developments and specific capabilities.
We have assembled a great team of experts to service your needs and our independent services add significant value to our customers’ operations and ensure business sustainability.
Thank you for your continuous support and best wishes for a successful 2013.
To download our newsletter, click here (PDF 4.88 MB) or on the following articles:
- New developments for field trial services in Bulgaria and other Eastern European countries (PDF 1.01 MB)
- Optimize plant nutrition with SGS Greenhouse services (PDF 652 KB)
- Biotechnology services in SGS agriculture network (PDF 81 KB)
- Seed variety trials in the Iberian Peninsula (PDF 897 KB)
- SGS regulatory affairs launches a new SDS / product label service (PDF 509 KB)
- SGS China starts soil nutrient index test service (PDF 525 KB)
- SGS Myanmar initiates soil testing and fertilizer recommendation service (PDF 525 KB)
- Experimental research in Chile (PDF 866 KB)
- GLP dust drift studies (PDF 459 KB)
- SGS UK acquires rainfastness testing equipment (PDF 459 KB)
- SGS sponsors the 3rd commercial farm Africa conference (PDF 180 KB)
- SGS seed and crop updates (PDF 150 KB)
- SGS seed and crop events (PDF 150 KB)
VP - Global Seed and Crop Services
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 70,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world.