Seed and Crop Newsletter - September 2012
SGS Group continues to expand its Seed and Crop Services portfolio across new geographies. Please take some time to read through the articles below highlighting new developments and specific capabilities. We have assembled a great team of experts to service your needs and our independent services add significant value to our customers’ operations and ensure business sustainability.
Download our newsletter (PDF 5 MB) or on the following articles:
- SGS extends its global contract research capabilities to lead activity in Brazil (PDF 2.28 MB)
- SGS acquired 'conserve' laboratory in Malaysia (PDF 841 KB)
- SGS Ukraine expands its service portfolio to mitigate farming operation risks (PDF 580 KB)
- Crop fertigation monitoring services in SGS Peru (PDF 771 KB)
- SGS Agricultural experts reveal good agricultural practices (GAP) to Nigerian stakeholders (PDF 351 KB)
- Save your R&D cost with SGS (PDF 868 KB)
- SGS Brookings has launched My LND (PDF 418 KB)
- Investigate analysis of contaminants in soils, seeds and crops at SGS M-Scan (PDF 193 KB)
- Conferences for the Agrochemical Industry (PDF 7 MB)
- SGS Seed and Crop Events (PDF 7 MB)
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 70,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world.