Insects occur with abundance in all habitats and it is estimated that they make up three quarters of all species on earth. They breed rapidly and with 1 million different species, they are most diverse and have the ability to adapt swift to new conditions. Consequently, prevention and control of insects is at the top of all measures needed to protect our food supply.
Most agricultural products are already contaminated with insects (or insect products) when they are harvested, and still more gain access during storage.
Click on the below links to read our newsletter or download the full version (PDF 2.85 MB)
- SGS Fumigation Services Team (PDF 457 KB)
- Fumigation in the future: Alternative of Methylbromide? (PDF 511 KB)
- On The Origin of Resistance (PDF 364 KB)
- You Trade in France Sanitec is There! (PDF 425 KB)
- SGS Canada: A leader in Safety (PDF 657 KB)
- SGS Myanmar, Over Two Decades Already (PDF 474 KB)
- Gas Free Measurement in the Netherlands (PDF 252 KB)
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With 70,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world.