The great reader response received by the first issue of the newly-created SGS Medical Devices (MD) newsletter in May 2011, has further motivated our experts in the field of Medical Devices to bring out an even more informative second issue. The next MD newsletter is due to come out towards the end of September but we are now giving you a quick update of the topics it will cover.
SGS medical devices experts from global team have decided to share with you their knowledge and experience on new regulations and technologies to help companies gain or maintain a competitive advantage on their target markets.
The SGS Medical Devices Newsletter is being sent out to those interested in the medical devices industry whenever major technological or regulatory developments occur, offering access to objective information to help companies take sound business decisions.
The next issue of the MD newsletter will include:
- An article on how the Performance of Notified Bodies can be improved.
- The IEC 60601 -1-11 standard.
- An update on the Medical Devices Directive recast.
- New regulations in Saudi Arabia.
- An update on the relevant standards and guidelines.
- A wide range of learning opportunities offered by the SGS network.
i.A. Silke Hilmer
E&E Consumers & Technology
Global Marketing Manager
t: +49 (0)40 570 1974 - 26