SGS Forum: Managing Quality and Safety of Medical Devices in Global Markets
In view of the product’s specifics the medical device market is characterized by a rigid regulatory framework focusing on assurance of patients’ safety. Compliance with safety and quality requirements is the key success factor both for sustainable performance in the domestic market and for exports development.
The SGS Forum Managing Quality and Safety of Medical Devices in Global Markets, which will take place on April 21, 2011 in Moscow, will provide an effective platform for discussing of up-to-date quality and safety management issues in the global medical device markets.
The Forum will feature presentations in the framework of the following sessions:
- Legal requirements towards medical devices in the Russia-Kazakhstan-Belarus Customs Union
- Сase studies from Russian companies entering the global medical device markets
- Global medical device companies’ practices in the field of quality and safety management
- Round table on the topic “Implementing international requirements towards safety of medical devices in Russia: theory and practices”
In the same way as for all SGS business forums, the event will be characterized by the following:
- Focus on quality and risk management
- Professional audience
- Live dialgue between market players
- Best practices from successful managers and advice from professional auditors
m: +7 (916) 901 34 04
The SGS Group is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With 64,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,250 offices and laboratories around the world.