With these new testing labs, SGS improves its international presence to better answer your needs: enhance the safety of your furniture items and minimize consumer risks. Yet your product requires more and more quality evaluation and functional testing in order to exceed your customer’s expectations.
Our testing services against internationally recognised standards (eg European, American, Japonese, Canadian standards) include:
- Complete physical and mechanical testing
- Performance and durability testing
- Flammibility testing
- Textile testing
- Testing for restricted substances to support compliance of VOC, formaldehyde, azo dyes
SGS accredited laboratories cover a large product portfolio: domestic, kitchen, outdoor and office furniture and furniture accessories.
These laboratories complement SGS’s global network of seven furniture laboratories located in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, UK and USA.
SGS also offers a comprehensive range of Value-Added services such as GS mark certification, audit and inspection.
For any query on the above news or on our furniture services and capabilities worldwide, please kindly contact:
- Vietnam: Email - t: +84 8 77 00 339
- Indonesia: Email - t: +62 21 781 81 11
- Hong Kong: Email - t: +852 27653659
- Taiwan: Email - t: +886 2 2299 3279 ext 3500
- China: Email - t:+86 020 82155501
- UK: Email - t: +44 (0) 1274 760 400
- France: Email - t:+33 4 42 97 72 32
- USA: Email - t: +1 315 212 3203
Consumer Testing Services
t: +33 4 42 26 12 77
The SGS Group is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With 48,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,000 offices and laboratories around the world.