Mining Integrated Management Systems Certifications
Traditionally, organizations have focused on establishing management systems that demonstrate compliance with each process requirement individually, often in isolation of each other and sometimes even in conflict.
Ideally, you should have an Integrated Management System that runs your organization and addresses all of your objectives at once, whatever they may be. It is a challenge to satisfy the requirements of several management systems while running a business but achieving this can be beneficial to your organization’s efficiency and effectiveness, as well as reducing the cost and disruption of external audits.
At SGS, we have the expertise and a proven track record in independent third party audit and certification against a wide range of standards. We build and deliver integrated audit programs to assess various combinations of management systems, and provide required certifications in the most efficient way.
Standards against which your existing management systems may be simultaneously certified through an integrated audit include:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems
- Customized Single Food Audit Solution
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems
- AS 9000 Aerospace Basic Quality System Standard
- Specific sector or customer requirements, and
- Customer service standards
A culture and track record of integrated management systems is proof that you are committed to enhancing performance while remaining cost effective, increasing employee and customer satisfaction, and facilitating continuous improvement.
Our Integrated Management Systems training course portfolio is designed to meet the requirements of any organization wishing to integrate their management systems, and includes:
- Integrated Management Systems: Implementation Training Course, and
- Integrated Management Systems: Internal Auditor Training Course for ISO 9000, ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18001
Contract SGS to achieve Integrated Management Systems Certification and reduce the impact of auditing on your organization.