Mining Economic Due Diligence
An economic due diligence review will help you to measure a project’s economic feasibility in the context of a broader market.
By examining business risk, market research, supply chain and customer demand our experts can assess a project’s economic feasibility and financial risk, helping you to make strategic decisions based on professional, impartial assessment.
Our SGS experts will carry out your economic due diligence review by:
- Evaluating estimated costs, budgets and financial models
- Examine productivity, input, output and supply chain
- Assess risk and offer mitigation solutions
- Review market research
- Provide assurance of the business case
- Run sensitivity analyses on investment
Find out more about our Economic Due Diligence services.