Plant Upgrades and Retrofits
Metallurgical plant upgrades and retrofits – SGS can help you meet your operational objectives.
Plant upgrades and retrofit engineering call for an experienced technical partner. We can help you to meet your objectives, whether they are to:
- Increase capacity
- Improve recovery
- Increase throughput
- Achieve higher product quality
- Improve safety
- Add new technology
- Meet permitting or environmental requirements
Our integrated process engineering team leverages its proven operational experience to deliver on-time and cost effective engineering solutions for your plant and infrastructure upgrade. Our comprehensive expertise allows us to integrate process, civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering aspects during design. Our team has demonstrated experience in overcoming the challenges in designing plant upgrades within existing buildings and infrastructure. We will thoroughly evaluate your processing operation, recommend and implement the optimal technology, plant and facility upgrades.
Our experienced engineering teams can:
- Perform plant audits, make troubleshooting and optimization recommendations
- Conduct metallurgical testing for plant process optimization and trade-off studies
- Ensure designs account for optimal space, water and energy use
- Analyze and cost various options for design
- Perform economic analyses including detailed capital and operating cost estimates
- Present economic analysis for management evaluation
- Provide detail design and engineering
- Provide procurement and construction management
- Ensure that your plant design addresses health, safety and environmental concerns
- Monitor and evaluate performance on a continuous basis
With SGS as your partner you can be confident that your plant is designed to optimize your specific product, capital, safety and environmental requirements. For the mitigation of operational and financial risk as you expand your plant, contact us today.